March home textiles market will offer more pizazz, more programming and more networking opportunities. The Home Fashion Products Association (HFPA) is again partnering with HTT on the virtual New York Home Fashions Market, this time with an enhanced interface via HomeTextilesWeek. Market will take place from March 22-25.
The new, easy-to-navigate platform provides a superior virtual market experience. Sophisticated yet highly functional, HomeTextilesWeek will offer enhanced product imagery, a lineup of compelling live content and a strong selection of educational webinars, trend presentations and showroom tours designed to connect, educate and engage retailers and vendors alike.
Among the key features of the new platform:
- Buyers stepping into the virtual lobby will be able to access participating vendors via an A to Z showroom directory as well as by six Product Pavilions: Bed, Bath, Kitchen/Table, Window, Rug, Accessories. Each will be searchable by key word. Enhanced listings are available.
- The lobby will also showcase the agenda of all programming for the week, the Theater where sessions will be broadcast and a Resource Center for a full-line up of business resources to grow sales.
- A real-time metrics analysis system will let vendors know who visits their showroom/booth or views their listings as it’s actually happening, so interactions and follow-up thorough can be immediate.
- Virtual showroom/booths will offer complete company branding, with up to 99 assets via 10 customizable navigation bars as well as real-time chat and one-on-one meetings.
- The expanded market experience will include real-time chat, one-on-one meetings and a full line-up of business resources to grow sales.
- Appointment setting opens March 15, a week prior to market. Content will remain live for six months following market week to provide increased market exposure.
Beginning Jan. 7, industry members can join Jeff Kaufman, HFPA president and president/COO of Avanti Linens, and HTT sales executive Penny Sikalis in any of five one-hour webinars to learn all about the new virtual platform – how it will look and work, what the options are for participation and what benefits participating companies will derive. Registration is now open. Click here for webinar times and registration links.
Spring market week will also feature expanded complimentary education programing and entertaining networking events. Details will be announced in February.
“HTT is delighted to be working with HFPA to bring the best online market experience to the entire home textiles community,” said Kara Dunlay, group publisher for HTT, HFN, Furniture Today and Casual Living. “The new spring market platform experience has been elevated to specifically cater to today’s home textile retailers and will both provide interesting content and showcase new and best-selling products.”